Eeveelvl100 - Perma for being really rude to admins

Eeveelvl100

SS14 account username: Eeveelvl100
Ban reason: "Ban upgraded to appeal only after internal review. insulting staff and using slurs in ahelp"
Date of ban: I don't remember just was a long time ago 
Length of ban: Perma
Events leading to the ban: (I am dyslexic so sorry if anything is a bit hard to read) I was playing as sec and someone dressed as a clown was killing people and tried to kill me so I shot at him and I got banned from my roll for not trying to arrest him but when I did he hit me with a pipe. I went way over board with my reaction and I am sorry and did learn from it
Reason the ban should be removed: I realized that I was wrong in the way I reacted and It doesn't help anything to be that rude and angry and it was my first offense but I promise there won't be another

Unanimous administrator consensus is to deny this appeal.

Your conduct in admin help was insanely out of line to the point where you started hurling slurs at the administrators trying to explain why your situation was not what you thought it was. 

You may only appeal this ban with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server. This voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of playtime and should be obtained from the administrative staff of another well-know or at least decently active SS13/SS14 server. You may appeal again once you are able to provide a voucher.