Shlumped - "Masturbates Furiously"

Shlumped

SsernameS14 account username: Shlumped

Reason for Ban: "Masturbates furiously"

Date of Ban: I'm honestly not entirely sure, probably around February of last year or so?

Length of Ban: Indefinite

Events Leading to the Ban: I was being arrested and dragged into brig, in an act of defiance I acted out "Masturbates Furiously". I was promptly messaged by the admin who said: "Really?". Then I was banned before I finished my response.

Reason the Ban Should Be Removed: With the time banned I've definitely learned my lesson. I stopped playing SS14 for a while, before coming back and playing on Nyanotrasen. I haven't had any issues on Nyanotrasen and was allowed my whitelist with little interference, I've played on the server for a few months now and enjoy participating in the function of the station. After playing on Nyanotrasen for some time I would really like to get back into the official servers and the community as a whole. I understand my record isn't great, although I appreciate your consideration, Thank you. 

• Raised Eyebrow 4

Id like to add I am aware of the other account "GetShlumped" which is on the same PC as banned account "Shlumped". I understand the consequences of trying to use an alternative account to bypass bans. I apologize for the previous attempt.

Administrator consensus is to deny this appeal. Ban evasion is zero-tolerance and requires a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server. This voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of playtime and should be obtained from the administrative team of another SS13/SS14 server that is well-known or at least decently active. If you have one to provide, please indicate such in a new appeal.