Noobernob - gave out AA as HoP and tried to tell syndies to go loot my office

Noobernob

SS14 account username: Noobernob
Role(s): All command roles
Date of ban: 3/27/23
Length of ban: Permanent
Events leading to the ban: Became HoP (medium priority), immediately got bored. Requested drugs from med and fucked around before exchanging AA for two silly hats from some tiders. Admin told me to get the AA removed and I agreed. Got demoted, went on the run, met up with two greytiders who I later learned were syndicate, told them my office is open and to go loot it for AA. Then got killed and banned by admins.
Reason the ban should be removed: Ban was entirely justified, I was being a shitter. I don't like being HoP and the givng-out-AA was too far, it's all my fault. At best I'd like for the command ban to be lifted, at worst, well, nothing is changed. An option I also wouldn't mind would be for me to just be banned from playing HoP.

We allow appeals directly after a ban principally if the appealing user believes the ban to be mistaken, false, overly harsh, or any other factors in play. It would appear to me that you have admitted that your ban was correct. I would suggest that if you are this irresponsible in a command role or you simply do not like playing Head of Personnel that you set it to never on your job preferences, then you would avoid this entire issue.

As it stands, I don't think any of our administrators will entertain an appeal on this ban within 24 hours of it being applied. Appeal again in a week (April 04, 2023).