In-Game Perma-Ban Appeal for eewa

eewa

SS14 account: eewa
Character name: I use random names, so I've forgotten.
When was the ban: A few days ago.
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard

Your side of the story: I was being toxic in the OOC chat because the captain was being very incompetent and maybe even self-antagging (he had been harassing me as soon as soon as the round began saying it was because he had reports of me "RDMing" mind you this was IC. And he took everything from my character including my ID). So I, well, whined about it in OOC because it was very annoying, and eventually called the admins shitheads because instead of telling the cap to chill, they were threatening me. I was kicked shortly after as a warning and when I rejoined was instantly banned (even though I stopped) with the reason "come back when you're less rude."
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm not usually toxic, I don't know why I overreacted so badly and started being such an asshole, but I wouldn't do it again if I was ever allowed back. SS14 has been more or less the only game that has kept my attention, and I'm so bored without it, the game means a lot to me even if it's just in beta. Like I said, I really shouldn't have been so toxic. Since the admin who banned me told me to come back when I can be less rude, I should be allowed to come back as I won't be rude. I won't talk in OOC at all if that is what you want.
Anything else we should know: If I'm allowed back I promise I will never have to post another appeal here (as I won't be banned for anything else).