CoolGuy47: Random murder, Several signs of being underage and refusing to answer Ahelp Questioning

CoolGuy47

SS14 account username: CoolGuy47
Ban reason:  Random Murder, several signs of being underage and refusing to answer Ahelp Questioning
Date of ban: Idk it was like late February.
Length of ban: I'm pretty sure its Perma
Events leading to the ban: I joined late game and was a cargo technician I got bored and accidently drifted off into space and then got help from the medics so then I pretended to be a superhero I see a guy shoving someone else and then as a superhero I kill the greytide and then get arrested then the admin who banned me asked me questions and I didn't answer them then the shuttle was called got the kill sign above my head then got banned
Reason the ban should be removed: I miss playing this game a lot and I will just follow the rules and have fun I have been super bored and this is my first time being banned from the game.

Hello there, thankfully you used the correct appeal format. I have several questions to ask:

1. Why did you attempt to evade the questions asked by the banning administrator multiple times before they gave up and gave you the boot? 
  2. You were also given an appeal-only roleban as a chemist. You were at first given a warning until you decide to argue with the banning admin and argued that you were proud of forcefeeding poisonous pills and that you 'don't care'. Given your past history how would we know you won't do this again? 

and now your second question, I was proud of force feeding the pills i will admit but i was mostly proud of it because i was finally figuring out how the game works and I will not get banned again because like i said i just barely figured out how the controls and the game work and do not want to make another ban appeal.