CoolGuy47: Random murder, Several signs of being underage and refusing ta answer Ahelp Questioning

CoolGuy47

Reason was Acted like a superhero and almost killed a guy, or I did kill a guy idk don't know the date of ban sometime late February pretty sure it's a Perma ban cause I'm looking at the reasons when I try to join the sever and it doesn't say how long it is. ok joined late game and was a cargo technician I believe and was learning how to do the job (it was my first time being in cargo) and I accidently flew out into space and got knocked out pretended to have brain damage as a character thing after getting help from the doctors and then I put on a bedsheet and a bucket and became caption hero and I saw a greytide shoving someone and as a super hero I punched him multiple times and almost killed him he was on critical so then the cops come the guy reports me to admin I refuse to answer questions and then got banned. I want to be unbanned because I miss playing this game, I only attacked the guy cause I was bored and didn't like being in cargo I won't do this again I will follow the rules and have fun with the game. (PS if that sounded like I was sucking up or it didn't sound sincere I'm sorry I'm not very good at writing).