Permaban for walking like 20min and undressing infront of cap

Dowafear

SS14 account username: [Dowafear]
Ban reason: [ i thoght she liked it (i will consider this ERP]
Date of ban: [21.3]
Length of ban: [Perma! (for some reason)]
Events leading to the ban: [I just walked like 20 mins naked jokingly undressed infront of cap ,caps cryies about it to one of the admins ,admin talks to me I talk this admin with chill and friendly tone, I made a joke with texting:i thoght she liked it to this admin guy (i was Joking reality can be seen from the full text of the conversation, between the admin and I. ]
Reason the ban should be removed: [Admin cut my words and perma baned me basiclly i want my ban to be reduced or fully removed ]

THX

So from what I can tell, you decided to engage in something that would be considered harassment in the majority of online spaces. It is considered harassment here too, and additionally your game logs for the round consist mostly of disturbing other people, primarily players with female characters, with content ranging from saying you "Need to find a mate." to claiming you pee on other players.

What made you think this kind of behavior is appropriate, and why should I believe you're not 13 years old or younger with this kind of behavior.

Edited by moony

doesnt mate have like multiple meanings sir such as a friend,or you know the other thing that have been considered here     a diona secoff arrested me i was a guy turned into an anime cat girl so as a cat i rpd as a cat who peed on plants =( no erp intention was there ) i showed my pixeleted body to cap for like 2 minutes and walked from there i never expected this to turn such a way around and Lastly why should walking with a pixaleted body for like 20 min around people should not be considered as ERP . Thank you very much

I will not answer back for  the "What made you think this kind of behavior is appropriate, and why should I believe you're not 13 years old or younger with this kind of behavior."   

• moony locked this topic