Efraino21 mass vandalism with baseball bat misuse of baseball bat.

efraino21

SS14 account username: efraino21
Ban reason: mass vandalism and Rdm as a secoff using a bat for no reason.
Date of ban: Doesn't specify a date but within the last week of this appeal.
Length of ban: appeal only
Events leading to the ban: i got overzealous with the bat and started breaking stuff.
Reason the ban should be removed: Will not happen again, and i am deeply sorry if i ruined the round for anyone else playing. I believe this is my first ban from the server and would like a second chance thank you for your time.

You are right I forgot that happened. that was a while back. im not trying to lie I didnt remember. Ihave been on this server for a while now, and when i do play im 99% of the time serious about the server and rp. I am sorry for the baseball bat incident and will not happen again.

• Project Manager

The admin team has decided to accept this appeal. In its place, we've decided to place a 1 month security department roleban. Any attempt to gain a role covered by the roleban during a round will be considered a violation of the roleban and will result in a game ban. You can appeal the roleban no sooner than 2 weeks from now.

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png