S1rFl0's Application

S1rFl0

In-game Username: S1rFl0
Discord username: S1r#2506, Server Nickname is S1r, Fraia Sheal
Characters you play: Fraia-Sheal

How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14?: 1415 Hours in SS14

How many hours are you available per day:  About 4+ hours every day (This may change in the future)
Days you are available on: Every day (This may change in the future)

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this: None

Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before? No

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers?

They are there to maintain the server and make sure its a positive experience for the community. This ofcourse is done by enforcing the rules and beyond that the occasional event.

Enforcing the rules can still be complicated due to lack of information from logs and sometimes a lack of players ahelping rule breaking situations. I sometimes still see players complain about a situation after a round wich couldve been prevented if said player ahelped. Due to these issues the admins might have to spend some time figuring out what actually happened. Most of the time giving a verbal warning is enough, Ofcourse banning players who continue to break the rules is a must. Beyond enforcing the rules they may also help newer players get going (I personally would like to see a mentor system implemented).

Sometimes a round may be spiced up by admin events. Events should keep in mind the general experience and make sure its still fun for the players.

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server?

From my experience its gotten better over time. Although I lack MRP experience I still see that it could be better. Most people on LRP servers are too focused on mechanics and playing to win. For antags this is fine most of the time, but for various other departments this often reduces the amount and quality of RP.

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14?

I love this game and community and would like to see more players enjoying it. I often see rounds leaving players annoyed due to various issues.  Beyond this due to the rising player count wich is most definitely gonna increase the amount of issues needing to be resolved via admins wich is gonna need more admins to process said issues, I want to do my part in keeping this game going and keep it a positive experience.

Whenever this application gets processed, DM me on discord: S1r#2506

I will check the forums on occasion aswell