[DerMittelpunkt]-[ERP behaivior against a prisoner being stripped]

DerMittelpunkt

SS14 account username: [DerMittelpunkt]
Ban reason: [ERP behaivior against a prisioner being stripped]
Date of ban: [8.3.23]
Length of ban: [Appeal Only]
Events leading to the ban: [I was running around as a technical assistant, waiting for something to break or needing attetion. I stumbbeled around to Security where i saw a player currently being stripped in the brig. She called out that she shouldnt be stripped completly and called the Officer a Pervert. I agreed and told the Security officer to leave her alone, and tormeted him for being a bad officer. The officer told us to shut up and also an OCC was written out on the radio which made me promptly stop all togheter and leave.]
Reason the ban should be removed: [I fully understand all rules and can see the harm such behaivior could cause. None the less, i did not say "Pervert" just agreed with the Prisoner. In the End im personally really sorry for it, because i really enjoy playing on the server and playing with the community. I can now just promise that i learned my lesson, would like to apologize to the people who were part in this incident, that led to my ban and i will not do such a thing again and will take extra care to follow all the rules in the future. ]

• Project Manager

Messages in these screenshots are listed with earlier messages at the bottom. In the 3rd message from the bottom here, you seem to call yourself a pervert after saying you'll take pics from the window:

image.png.0d6e84425638b518850c37d967a7ba08.png

Are there any comments you'd like to make in response to this? Is there any missing context that you believe should be considered while admins review your appeal?

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png

Oh my god, i didnt belive that i wrote such a thing, i can just truly say that im sorry.

The context to the taking pictures was a threat towards the Sec officer, so that he would stop.

I can just say that the time i was unable to pay since now, deeply frustrated me and i can just promise to never do such things again. And would really hope that you guys would grant me another chance. I will never show such attitude again and will not use any rule breaking language and try my best to follow all the rules in generel.

Like i now see the gravity of my behaivior and totally agree that the ban to this point was absolutly deserved for this usage of language. I can just reasure that since wednesday were the ban was issued i missed playing the game with the community.

I just hope to be allowed to play again on the server and promise to never do such things again, i really want to empathise that.

Thank you for your response.