2nd Ban Appeal

Voxelious

SS14 account: Voxelious
Character name: Omar 
Type of Ban: permanent ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 9/4/2022
Reason for Ban: Repeated misogynistic jokes and Ban Evasion
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard Den West 
Your side of the story: I don't want to try to overexplain things to make it seem like there's nuance to jokes that shouldn't be made. In the beginning of the shift I pointed out that one of the other Engineers was a woman with the clear intent to make it sound negative. I still do not think that there is something more nuanced to this as it was a bad joke. I also tried to ban evade which was clearly against the rules.

Why you think you should be unbanned: With the time since the initial ban I've had time to reflect on the community that I've been missing out on by making these silly and harmful jokes. I hope that I can start again on a clean slate.

Anything else we should know: No.

As you attempted to evade your original ban, this ban is only appealable with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server. If you have such a voucher available, please create a new appeal indicating such.

A voucher of good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server's admin-help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on Wizard's Den and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.