Discord Ban

clone51

Discord account: clonnne#8499
Date of ban: 3/8/2023
Events leading to the ban: made a brief racist joke against irish ppl (I am liteally irish and stated as such)
Reason the ban should be removed: This was not malicious in intent since it was a joke about the Irish said by an Irish person. The whole ban seems a bit goofy in the first place. also the joke was super tame anyway just something about a potato famine. 

• Sad 1

That is true. I made that account to talk to my friends on the discord because it was an unjust ban in the first place caused by someone white knighting and getting offended on the behalf of my nationality. This ban was clearly and obviously goofy and unjust in the first place and skirting it to talk to my friends on the ss14 discord is a victimless crime. Things like this are why ppl  meme about discord moderators. Also ur a snitch Jschip.

• Haha 2

Maybe lone not but i wont lie or omit things to better present my case. I did ban evade (with justification) and I truly believe that Jschip is a massive snitch. I also truely believe this ban discord was kangaroo court in the first place.

• Haha 3
  • Raised Eyebrow 1

ban evasion mainly happened after this post. initially i just created the account to ask in the discord where to file ban appeals but then i after making the post i saw that there was a cool conversation in general so i got involved and that became the accounts new purpose. So the ban evasion incident happened after the initial post

Edited by clone51