Should they add a couple minutes between rounds so people can change their character, IE. job, traits, name, etc.

HYpR_Wolf23

this has kind of bothered me since I started playing, I always find that when I change my character in any way shape or form, it stops me from getting the job I want because I wasn't "ready" early enough. So I propose that they add time between rounds, to help stop this problem, giving players a chance to change things about their character, so they can ready up when the time starts, and have a chance for the job they want. I think this would help the game significantly, please comment your thoughts on this matter. 

If you didn't want to read all that, basically I just said, that they need to add time between round end and round "ready up time" so players can change things about their characters. 

• Thanks 1

What are you trying to do? Make a whole new character each round? That could take quite a while!

If that's what you're doing, then I suggest having several premade characters instead.

Now if you only wanna change job/antag preferences, the time should be enough, no?