JustAnOrange

JustAnOrange

SS14 account username: JustAnOrange

Ban reason: Massive powergaming and metagaming by attempting to sell the nuke and nuke disk as QM. Excuse was "QMing is boring, Shittery is fun." History of bad behavior (???????) 

Date of ban: 3/5/23 MM/DD/YY

Length of ban: 3 Days                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Events leading to the ban: I was Quartermaster and decided it would be fun to sell the nuke. I attempted to sell it, but it didn't sell. So, I thought that maybe it would sell if I had the nuke disk? I would not find out due to the fact I was banned later that day.                                                                                                                                                                       

Reason the ban should be removed: All times I've been contacted by Admins I have not been contacted for that particular or similar offense, I completely understand why I was banned. Selling the nuke is an INCREDIBLY dumb idea. Either way, I adore this game, and I want to get back to playing it ASAP. 

- Marriane Overstart.