JustAnOrange, Banned For QM Shittery- Selling the nuke.

JustAnOrange

I tried to sell the nuke, didnt work, tried to sell the nuke and disk, cap wouldnt hand it over. 

Obviously, i deserve to be Role banned for QM, or Even captain. The length is up to your discretion, but Cargo ban, Command ban, And even GAME BAN (3 days)? feel like the game ban is overkill, what i think is reasonable is (and keep and mind i am in no way a good place to get advice from); Captain And QM ban for >7 days, and cargo + command ban for like <4 days. the choice is up to you, admemes. Either way, i love this game, and will be grateful for anything more than a total perma game ban

commenting because i was the one to Ahelp this. we tried to get you to not sell them multiple times. you left your duties as QM completely to start a mutiny to sell nuke and disk and even got HoP to play along a bit too. 

Also here is the format for posting a ban appeal that will help with admins looking at it. 

= For game bans =

SS14 account username: [Your username or account ID]
Ban reason: [Reason for ban, visible when attempting to join the server]
Date of ban: [Date of ban]
Length of ban: [How long the ban is for]
Events leading to the ban: [Provide a clear and concise explanation of the events leading up to the ban, including any relevant conversations or factors that may have influenced your actions]
Reason the ban should be removed: [Explain why you feel the ban should be removed, either that the ban was inappropriate or that you no longer need to be banned to prevent issues]

= For role/job bans =

SS14 account username: [Your username or account ID]
Role(s): [List of the roles you are appealing a ban for]
Date of ban: [Date of ban]
Length of ban: [How long the ban is for]
Events leading to the ban: [Provide a clear and concise explanation of the events leading up to the ban, including any relevant conversations or factors that may have influenced your actions]
Reason the ban should be removed: [Explain why you feel the ban should be removed, either that the ban was inappropriate or that you no longer need to be banned to prevent issues]

Edited by Jschip
  • Like 1

If you can edit your original post, do that. If not, just add it on to here and we'll go from there.

That being said we do not need your input on how long you think you should be banned for. You can take a break from Wizard's Den for a bit after telling us "shittery is fun" while trying to sell station-critical objects as a head of staff. You may submit an appeal if you would like.

Edited by lonesoldier55
clarification
  • Like 1
  • thistbh 2