Pigguy315 - "Suspected Metacommunications"

Pigguy

SS14 account username: [Pigguy315]
Ban reason: ["Suspected metacommunications with user hamwaterlover]
Date of ban: [03/04/2023]
Length of ban: [Appeal Ban]
Events leading to the ban: [So I was playing a round as Cap, then I see Juan Lopez (IC of hamwaterlover) who I know is a really new player who never gets on that much do to a previous round a while ago where we talked and I showed him the basics. I always keep the name "Larry Chunk" and always have regardless so when he starts following me I right click him and see his name and realize who it is, he then says "Hi". At the time I was reading a ss13 wiki and saw mention of "Blueshield", so wanting to give Hamwater a new experience in ss14 so I did make him such, as well as try something new for myself. Nothing exceptional went on after that as he just followed me for a bit before I was bwoinked.]
Reason the ban should be removed: [Yes, looking back now giving a fairly newer player that type of power as Cap was inappropriate but if anything that should be handled IG with demotion or such. Honestly, I never had metacommunications with this user and it was never my intent to harm the gameplay of others, I just wanted to help a person who is a new player enjoy the game with a new experience as I did. I can see where the Admins are coming from thinking I was meta with this player as we really didn't speak that much with each other we just kind of went with it. I hope you can all forgive me as I really do realize my choices were stupid and potentially harmful to the gameplay of others, with that being said there was no metacommunications of any sorts and I hope you can come to believe me. I do also acknowledge that it is metagaming for me to "remember" from a previous shift, so far that I am sorry and it will not happen again.]

Edited by Pigguy