FeelinShaggy, game ban because of "attacking multiple people with a baseball bat and generally being an ass"

FeelinShaggy

SS14 account username: FeelinShaggy
Ban reason: "attacking multiple people with a baseball bat and generally being an ass"
Date of ban: 2/25/23
Length of ban: unspecified/appeal only
Events leading to the ban: My baseball bat had been stolen by someone with a soap and I had tried to get it back. I tripped them took the baseball bat and had ran off but they came back to try to beat me up. I had only used the bat in self defense or whenever they tried to attack me and I never attacked multiple people. An admin never confronted me and I was banned without them hearing my side of the story.
Reason the ban should be removed: I've already been banned for 3 days and I didn't do anything bad or worth a major ban

Thank you for hearing me out

Re-looking at the logs you absolutely attacked at least three different people and started harassing the janitor by constantly moving their equipment away from them and trying to flush them down the disposals before a giant spider attacked and killed you at which point you promptly took a spider role, died, and left the game.