Jonnas - Accidentily racial slur re-ban-appeal

Jonnas

SS14 account username: Jonnas
Ban reason: Racial slur

Date of ban: i dont know
Length of ban: Appeal only
Events leading to the ban: well i was in the server, and i think i was the CE and i died, so i became a hamster, which then i was testing commands, i dosnt knowed english but i could say a little, now i made a course wich has made me better at talking in english, continuing: i was testing random letters when i found the debug command, and as a new in the game, i used a basic command "say" wich i tested and i was texting with that command, then, i was innocent, i dint knowed about, the slur, now i know about a ton of then that i will never say them, i said a slur trough the command, but, sorry to the people that i offended, ii dint knowed about that, but again sorry, and here in the server is more cool than my actual language server
Reason the ban should be removed: Because it has been 1 week and i feel sorry for the bad things i did that directedly me into the ban im very sorry

• Jonnas changed the title to Jonnas - Accidentily racial slur re-ban-appeal

This appeal is practically illegible. I have a feeling you were banned from a different server since you were banned more than two months ago for the same thing from Wizard's Den, not "one week". All of these glaring flaws aside, you have attempted to evade your ban under a different username anyways, therefore this ban is not appealable until six months from your last evasion attempt (Jun 23, 2023) and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

Edited by lonesoldier55