Ban Appeal For QuackHead

Quackhead

QuackHead's Ban Appeal

Pancake - Quackhead

SS14 account: Quackhead
Character name: Bobby
When was the ban: 7pm Cst
Lizard

Your side of the story: I had been robbed of my captains card. So I went to get it back. I lost my weapon and got into a fight. This happened twice. I killed two people total. The admin messaged me and asked me what happened. I told him my side. He told me captain cant do that. I agreed with him and told him I wouldn't do it again. I was unaware of that rule.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because the rule breakage was a complete accident. I'm trying to get a good understanding of this game. I've tried to teach other players basic controls so they can enjoy the game as much as I do. I don't think believe I broke any of the server rules.
Anything else we should know: Could the rules for official servers be a little easier to access? I tried to find them to verify the rules to write this appeal.

• Project Manager

Your ban expires today, hence i wont unban you.

That being said:

On 12/14/2021 at 2:50 AM, Quackhead said:

Could the rules for official servers be a little easier to access? I tried to find them to verify the rules to write this appeal.

The rules literally open in a big popup on first connection. I can't force you to read the rules more than that. They are also incredible accessible in discord, our website, our forum and our wiki. Just opening the main page of the forum throws a massive "Rules" button at your face.

Cheers,
Paul

• Paul locked this topic