Steame 17 banned due to joining cargonia while not antag (ban reaapeal)

Steame17

SS14 account username: Steame 17
Role(s): all of cargo salvage and all that stuff
Date of ban: jan 27 19:40
Length of ban: Unspecified
Events leading to the ban: I joined cargonia beacause of both in game inwxpirience and a really bad case of myopia,also a ssethtzzac video encoraged mislead me to do so he didnt say it was antag only unless the rules of ss13 is diffrent of course
Reason the ban should be removed: i really want to learn the game more such as salvage role please unban thanks (no more peanut post i really want to learn the role)

Edited by Steame17

• Steame17 changed the title to Steame 17 banned due to joining cargonia while not antag (ban reaapeal)

Yes i mad ethat joke beacues it was a reffrece to a tf 2 video Called no sleep and people can getway with that in tf2 but in here i say penis station 14 and i get a warning i thought it was kinda funny like taht one guy who laughed at my joke

Edited by Steame17

Our complete disbelief of that statement aside, unanimous admin consensus is to deny this appeal at this time. We are going to request that you wait an additional two weeks (Mar 11, 2023) and write a well-thought-out appeal when the time comes for this ban, as well as refrain from incredibly off-color jokes when writing appeals.

• Thanks 2