KuroReaper - Ban Appeal - Creepy Roleplay

KuroReaper

SS14 account: KuroReaper
Character name: Stella Flint
When was the ban: 15/4/2022
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard [US West]
Your side of the story: As I was RP-ing as a she/her character, Stella Flint. I had ordered an SMG crate from cargo and was looking for HoS so that he could open them. Eventually made my way to sec to find out that HoS had been doing nothing but lazing about for the entirety of the round. I said something along the lines of "HoS is a waste of cum" solely because of how unproductive they were at the time. There was a doctor there at sec. I was hurt. I asked her to heal me and as she was,  I said, "You have pretty fingers".  Her character was shorter compared to mine and the rest so I asked for her age. Something I know now that I shouldn't have done but at that moment I wasn't thinking of it a creepy way as SS14 is an RPG and we're able to customize our characters, let alone our age. There was no vile intentions in my thoughts at all. I got adhelp'd by Moony and another admin telling me that I was indulging in ERP (I wasn't really trying to at all to be honest) and being very creepy. I then received an indefinite ban. 

Why you think you should be unbanned: It's been almost a year now since the incident transpired. It was never my intentions to make the doctor uncomfortable. I wish I given more time to further explain my case or a verbal warning of such. Instead I was met with sudden appraisal. I apologize to all parties involved - the doctor, to Moony and the other admin who found my behavior perverted and disgusting. Again, I know better and won't do it again. I had over 100 hours in SS14 - I know better now than to blatantly ERP.