Ban Appeal for racial slur

Thinkerbell

SS14 account username: Thinkerbell22
Ban reason: saying the N word
Date of ban: around november or december
Length of ban: appeal only
Events leading to the ban:  I was secoff doing rounds on the station, i said an N word when i asked to be leaving the engineer area, this did not turn out well and the whole crew went on a manhunt on me, i said it was a joke and told i was blackfacing, which is true. after this events i  was then told to leave the server when i died and resuscitated back as it is considered strongly bannable offense. 
Reason the ban should be removed:  I made a grave  mistake, a joke that was immature and naive and have offended people, all i can do is to avoid the mistake again and learn to think before typing (or speaking?) when communicating with others in the server. 

Administrator consensus is to accept this appeal at this time. Please be aware that you will be on thin ice for a while. Also know that an additional appeal ban will keep you banned for a minimum of six months and must be appealed with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server. I strongly suggest you re-familiarize yourself with the rules.