Permaban for a gif

Odoooodo

Discord account: Святой Питер#5887
Date of ban: I don't know that, it was about a month ago
Events leading to the ban: I saw a moderator bragging about permabanning people for using different language. Thinking about how absurd that is, I sent a gif "Literal 1984" In response to his brag. Then I got permabanned too. 
Reason the ban should be removed: this ban is absolutely not deserved. I'd understand a day, maybe a week of time out (though that'd be a bit much extra), but not a permaban. This mod should stop permabanning everyone for such meager reasons. 

• Haha 2

I strongly suggest if a moderator tells you not to do something that you don't double-down and immediately either do that or do another breach of the rules. I think you would have a much better time trying to convince us that you won't be a problem again rather than trying to convince us this ban was not deserved.

13 hours ago, lonesoldier55 said:

I strongly suggest if a moderator tells you not to do something that you don't double-down and immediately either do that or do another breach of the rules. I think you would have a much better time trying to convince us that you won't be a problem again rather than trying to convince us this ban was not deserved.

There was no asking. He just banned me. I'm not suggesting that this ban was undeserved in that way - there is a rule for what I did, but I don't agree with permanently banning people for small stuff like in my case. If I didn't ask one of my buddies to look for a way to appeal ban, I'd be permanently out of this community for a gif. 

Needless to say, I won't break any rules if I do get unbanned. I like mapping and would like to ask others "cartography" related questions. That's the main reason I'm even going for appeal.