Application

theviper139

In-game Username

theviper139

Discord username

theviper139

Characters you play 

The Garden of Ease,Felix Schneider,Moncay Mann

How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14? 

600+ hours

How many hours are you available per day: 

2-4 hours depending on the day

Days you are available on 

1-3 days on weekdays and most weekends depending on schedule or plans

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this 

I do not have any experience on a game for being an admin.

Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before? 

I have not received any type of ban on ss14 servers or discord 

This is the more essay-y part of the application, you should answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers? 

I think admins on the server serve the purpose of maintaining order on the station as well as adding to the chaos of it. The point of the admin on ss14 is ensuring everyone on the station can have a good time and keep the RP going all while ensuring no-one is blatantly breaking the rules of the server and ruining the fun of others. I also firmly believe in helping newer players when they need help or answering general questions that will help them along with round that they may not find on the wiki or online. I believe admins are like glue for the game in terms of keeping it together, in terms of when a round gets slow they add a pinch of admeme to get the rest of the crew either up in arms at a spawned hostile or in awe at some mystical anomaly  that has everyone chasing it or laughing and staying tuned in. 

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server?

I feel it kind of goes back and forth in my opinion as of late. its enough to keep in tune with my character and to play it semi seriously but not enough to jump into the rabbit hole of being the person I'm playing. I think when I first started I didn't feel like there was enough content to stay invigorated and focused with most jobs I got. With the recent updates and content added I feel like it has added a whole new level to it. The wraith makes me absolutely panic when I see person after person drop and the addition of anomalies and artifacts just adds that mystery to it that keeps me locked in as science so I know the more content that drops will be longer time of me sticking to a job and glued to a particular thing.

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14? 

The main reason I want to be an admin is to help players that need it and to help out where slots are unfilled. I want to see players fall in love with the game like I have and to enjoy the experience the game offers as well as adding that touch of spicey goodness when the round has been going for over an hour with nothing happening and everyone just calling for a shuttle wanting it to be over. The game has truly become near and dear to me and I hope I hope I can be apart of it more then I already am.

• 3 weeks later...