Aexxy's admin application

Aexxy

In-game Username: Aexxy
Discord username: Aexolott#0007
Characters you play: Aexxy Aurorus
How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14? More than a few months.

How many hours are you available per day: 4 or more on weekdays, all day on weekends.
Days you are available on: Every day.

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this:
Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before? I have been a develop for the Roblox group Typical Games — the group behind Epic Minigames, Silent Assassin, The Crusher, and Energy Assault — and I dealt with some moderation related topics during my time working there. I also have owned several servers on discord, and moderated even more. I currently run a server with my S/O that has over one hundred members, and is relatively active. I have been banned before for blowing up the AME, but at the time I had no idea what I was doing and had no clue that it would explode.

This is the more essay-y part of the application, you should answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers? Game admins serve as a failsafe to make sure players are playing their parts and not ruining the experience for other people. An admin is supposed to keep the peace, and help people in need using ahelp.

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server? I enjoy the roleplay status on the server; Roleplay isn't too strict about what you can and can't do allowing for more interesting and unique rounds to occur, and it allows different players to roleplay the way that best suits them. It is just strict enough to keep people from ruining the game for other people.

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14 My little brothers, and a close friend of mine have been playing for a long time and absolutely adore the game, and since then I've tried out the game and enjoyed it thoroughly. I want to help out with SS14 in any way I can, and I feel I could be helpful on your admin team. I also wish to help other people enjoy the game as much as I do, by helping prevent all of the many things that might ruin the game for other people.

If you have any questions or inquiries, please feel free to reach out to me at Aexolott#0007 on discord. Thank you!