B0mb3O3

B0mb3O3

Game ban

SS14 account username: B0mb3O3
Ban reason: I am only 13
Date of ban: long ago but I think it was 6 month ago
Length of ban: Until Friday, July 25, 2025 10:18 AM UTC
Events leading to the ban: This part does not matter for me but I was messing around as I think chief scientist.

Reason the ban should be removed: I get why I was banned I was just wondering if the ban can move to my birth day June 17, just so I don't have to wait a month it is okay if now. (also I am on a new account because I forgot my old one and I just redownloaded this game again to see if I could play on some other sever)

Edited by B0mb3O3
  • Haha 1

This appeal is immediately and, for the foreseeable future, indefinitely denied for the following reasons:

1) You are 13 years of age. It will be a minimum of three years plus age verification before you are allowed to appeal as the minimum age is 16.

2) You have incessantly been attempting to evade your bans by creating different accounts, all of which have been logged. You will require a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server in order to appeal. Normally you would only be able to provide this voucher six months after the denial date, however for you it will be three years.

This appeal is denied.

Edited by lonesoldier55