TheEternalJew

TheEternalJew

SS14 account: TheEternalJew.

Character name: Tori Caldwell.

Type of Ban: Game ban

Date of Ban and Duration: 7th of november, perma

Reason for Ban: "En-masse and repeated self-antag as RD." 

Server you were playing on when banned: Server name. Lizard

Your side of the story: I dont think it matters now, i've told what i did in my previous appeals, this one isnt about that at least because i am permabanned not only for that one rd run. 

Why you think you should be unbanned: Ive been an active member of the community, even though a "calamitous" one. When i did the things i did, ive honestly realised them as little mischiefs. For the duration of my ban had some time to think, and i actually thought about that and realise that even of they werent catastrophic, they were just causing inconvenience for other players, and my behaviour was childish (or some may assume one of an asshole). I fully realize the extent of that inconvenience for other players, and while i sincerely do not promise to be an ideal player and follow prescriptions everywhere and always, i promise to change my behaviour for the good and use my knowledge of the game for everyone's amusement and not irritation. I dont think that it is relevant to ask for vouchers from other servers admins, since i am banned from nyanotrasen for having "RACIST" nickname. Ive tried appealing it on their discord server and got banned. Just to make it clear, i am not racist in anyway. Ive played a little on some russian servers, mainly "Белая мечта", but not that much, since i dont have that amount of free time now and i dont enjoy russian community (that might sound contradictory from a player who got banned for being a bad community member, but even as russian i just dont like russian community of this game). Once again, sorry for my grammar, english is my second language.