Wrexbe

wrexbe

In-game Username: Wrexbe
Discord username: Wrexbe
Characters you play: Don't usually keep the same name.
How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14?

• Longer then 40 hours on SS14, but a lot of it was on local host. I have played SS13 before, but it was many years ago (more then 15?). I liked it, but I never became an expert at it. I used to play Exadv1's other game, console. Where SS13 was an atmosphere simulator, console was a computer network simulator.

How many hours are you available per day:
Days you are available on:

• I am online most of the time, but I am not consistent. I work Mon - Fri,  9 to 5 PST. I have discord with me when I am awake, and I will probably notice pings if I am not busy. I think my time zone is the opposite of most the current staff, so that should help cover the gap.

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this:

• I've hosted,and been admin on different games over the years. Nothing long term, or with a ton of players. Mainly just with family, and friends.

Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before?

• No

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers?

• To resolve situations that cause players to have a bad experience. For server issues, this might be restarting it, or helping a person get unstuck. For player issues this might involve letting them know they are breaking a rule, or preventing them from playing if they seem to be intentionally disruptive.

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server?

• I feel it is unpredictable, with new players coming in, although I think people generally try to role-play. I think the game is more fun when everyone is in character.

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14?

•  I want to be able to act, if I see a situation occurring. If it's a game issue, I want to have the tools to figure out what the problem is in the game. If it's a player issue, I want to be able to help. Why do I want to be able to do these things? To feel like I am part of something, and that I am making things better.