Banned on Wizards Den

PpoofY

PpoofY
ban reason: "Disconnected before admin could intervene. harmbattoned chef and stole detectives gun"

ban date: Probably on 1/22/23 I don't remember that well

ban time: Indefinite

unban story: There were mice in the kitchen so I asked a sec guard for permission to kill the mice so when I got permission I went to the kitchen to exterminate the mice with the revolver in the kitchen when the chef didn't let me he started to stab me with a knife I grabbed my baton to start hitting him to try and knock him down, when he knocked me and killed me, I left the game to get some food. I thought that it wouldn't be a big deal and get me banned when I relogged I was met with a banned screen.

why I feel I should be unbanned: I feel the ban should be removed or give me a temporary ban at the least because, it was over mice and I did not know that leaving after I died would cause a perm ban.

p.s. sorry if I posted wrongly I am new to posting forums.

I'm fairly certain I was the HoS (Major Ray) the round you did this, an admin can correct me if I'm wrong.

I asked you why you had the detective's gun since you were printing a ton of bullets. The detective had been SSD for a while. You lied to me and said the detective said you could have it, which was later disproven when an angry detective came back to the round later.

So from the chef's point of view, you:

• Hopped the kitchen counter to trespass after being told you could not enter. (Alert level does not apply here, as you did not enter the kitchen to perform a random search)
  • Started shooting in the kitchen (with what is probably a stolen revolver)
  • Tried to baton the chef when he was defending his workspace

And all this was

• After you took the revolver that did not belong to you
  • After you were told you should not begin a crusade against the mice by the head of security

Am I understanding this situation correctly?

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

• 2 weeks later...