Ban Appeal:

CoonusMaximus

SS14 account: CoonusMaximus
Character name: BlkFaceofWhiteSupremacy
When was the ban: December 11th 2021 around 7:30 playing on Lizard
Your side of the story: I'm not even white and I got banned for the name alone. I was trying to make a joke and it was poorly received. I'll keep the race baiting out of my character names  and gameplay on SS14 from now on. 
Why you think you should be unbanned: I genuinely played the game for about 5 minutes with a friend before I was banned and I would like to be able to have a chance to actually experience the game before I have to drop it for good since all of the other servers are so far away. 
Anything else we should know: I'm Tongan so if the ban was for being a racist I feel like that is relevant.

• Game Admin

If you were to pay attention to the rules that show up the first time you connect, this could have been avoided. Have some common sense, despite this is a playtest, we forbid this kind of names.

Rule 8: Offensive/bad/out-of-character character names put you at the mercy of administrators, from receiving brain damage to becoming valid to straight up getting banned on the spot depending on how bad they are. Character names should be something a real person might have for a name.

And also:

Rule 7: 

Hate speech, slurs and bigotry are not allowed.

- Intentionally seeking to demean others due to their actual or perceived race, sex, gender, orientation or the like is not tolerated.

You will be unbanned, but make sure you have a proper name, you are on a tight spot from now on, so don't ruin your chance and take a good look at the rules.

Untitled.png.9e853c6ccbe5a00294553aa0069ba2ca.png