[Glek] - [Self Antag]

Glek

= For game bans =

SS14 account username: [Glek]
Ban reason: [Repeatedly having to be told to stop harassing players as a non-antag and stealing high risk objectives as a non antag (abducting Ian)]
Date of ban: [1/17/23]
Length of ban: [appeal only]
Events leading to the ban: [I (a mime) saw a lawyer kill Ian and seeing that he was a rotting corpse I brought him to a disposal unit and put him in it (without flushing) then after this security blames me for killing Ian and sends the whole sec force after me, I have been receiving unlawful jail times of above 10 minutes and having my paper taken away with admins not doing anything about it so I evade. I am caught at the end of the round and brought in custody into the escape shuttle at which point I am disconnected from the game, permabanned.]
Reason the ban should be removed: [I should be unbanned because the initial arrest was on false pretences as I was not responsibly for Ian's death and the players that were "harassed" were the security members who tried to arrest me who I blocked with mime walls. This "harassment" wouldn't have occurred if I wasn't wrongfully accused. Also I was banned at the end of the round in shuttle because an admin was frustrated with me (I have a clip). If I was being banned for stealing high risk objectives it should have been done when it supposedly happened. Anyhow I don't want to be permabanned so I will change my ways for another chance] 

• Project Manager

This ban was not exclusively for the one incident as a mime. You have been given three separate notes (outside of this) for being a shitter as a non-antag in the last week, with two of them being today. The pattern of behavior is why the ban was permanent.

• Project Manager

Actually, looking at ban history and your previous failed appeal, this should have been a voucher-only ban under our current policy.

You may only re-appeal this ban 6 months from now (7/17/2023) with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13 or SS14 server.