ban appeal

will201066

SS14 account username: will201066

Ban reason: Appears to have randomly attacking as remi along with trying to break people out of perma. DCed before they could be contacted. please appeal at forums.ss14.io to explain 

Date of ban:  1/16/2023 AEST

Length of ban: appeal only 

Events leading to the ban: so i just joined the sever and didn't have a lot of time on my hands so i wanted to be a unimportant ghost role then i saw remi so i picked remi to help chaplain but chaplain said i was allowed to free roam so i did then got stuck in cargo and had to wait after that i was thirsty so i started saying stuff and attacked a vending machine showing i wanted a drink then QM saw me and gave me a soda then i roamed a bit more and went into sec  then i saw the same qm getting arrested and so i attacked sec for a bit then some regular passenger helped sec to kill me and after a while i got killed. After that i became remi again and chaplain told me i could free roam if i wished so i did then went straight to sec and went in it assaulting the sec officers and that passenger i was hit badly and remembered there was bicard in med bay so i went into med bay and ate some bicard then ssd there after i came back i saw the passenger the same one that helped sec attack me on a medical bed sleeping and time was running out so i did one final tomfooly and bit him he woke up and i got killed then i had to go for reasons so i left the game a minute after i died

Reason the ban should be removed: the ban should be removed because firstly you might say well chaplain told you to free roam not attack people and your right but he never said to NOT attack people and i think i might be wrong but remi listens to chaplain's commands and choices but there was never a rule saying remi is supposed to be friendly. Also all i did was simple assault and attempting to break a prisoner out of lawful custody as remi is that really banable? 

Edited by will201066

• Wizard

You were permanently banned for disconnecting after an admin tried to reach out to you. It is an appealable permanent ban.

Remilia's rules pretty clearly state to obey the chaplain and not cause trouble.

You are an intelligent fruit bat. Follow the chaplain around. 
Don't cause any trouble unless the chaplain tells you to.

[Common] Poly: OH GOD IT'S LOOSE CALL THE--
[Engineering] Poly: OH GOD IT'S LOOSE CALL THE--

9WbF7Wl(4).gif.e593e3e9ec6a4408b291c2df0e4b18f6.gif

On 1/16/2023 at 6:59 AM, will201066 said:

After that i became remi again and chaplain told me i could free roam if i wished so i did then went straight to sec and went in it assaulting the sec officers and that passenger

For the record, you're not supposed to remember your past life. It's stated so whenever you're about to select the ghost role.

Arturo_Kusuma_Senior_Physician_Signature Resized.png