ban appeal for eewa

eewa

SS14 account: eewa
Byond account: JulerG
Character name: I forgot, Max something I think but I'm not sure. I use random names and appearance.
When was the ban: Yesterday (12/11/2021)
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard (US West 1)

Your side of the story: A singularity was destroying the ship and the captain was recalling shuttles and walking around with a stunbaton so I stunned him with it and tried to take his ID, then got banned for RDM.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Nobody was killed. I simply disarmed and stunned him with his stunbaton, nobody died (except for anyone killed by the singularity destroying the station but that wasn't me who killed them).
Anything else we should know: No.

Just now, eewa said:

i dont really kill and when i do i ensure they get cloned, and also you dont know if im an antag or not. also when i do "break into things" its only when im an assistant because i barely get any other roles

and to add on to this, i was banned for stunning someone, not anything else you said

2 minutes ago, eewa said:

i dont really kill and when i do i ensure they get cloned, and also you dont know if im an antag or not. also when i do "break into things" its only when im an assistant because i barely get any other roles

1 .At the end of a round there is a list with antags so I know at the end.

2. You've killed me personally and throw in a trash, you don't get me to a med for cloning.

2.1. I saw how you killed other people and also throwing them into a trash.

So it a question of time when you've got banned.

Sorry pal, but your ban was fair