CaptainBarbossa - Murdering some poor soul

CaptainBarbossa

SS14 account username: CaptainBarbossa 
Ban reason: "Please read our rules. Appeal at https://forum.spacestation14.io/"
Date of ban: 12/28/2022
Length of ban: Appeal only
Events leading to the ban: I was playing as a clown and I killed an officer who was detaining my fellow clowns.
Reason the ban should be removed: I now know what I did was wrong, and I read the rules as the admin had asked.

• Project Manager

To shed a little bit more light on why you were banned as I'll admit my ban reason wasn't well thought out at the time.

High levels of incompetence and self-antag as a sec cadet, running around and making arrests for no good reason. You were not warned of this however you were rolebanned from all sec jobs. This all took place a single round before the round you were banned on.

Possible meta-comms with another user.

And finally self-antag as a clown, attempting to murder a sec officer with a spear. When I intervened and asked you what you were doing you asked. "Is killing people against the rules?" To which I replied. "Have you read our escalation rules?" With a responding statement from you saying "Who reads that crap?" Showing you clearly neglected to read any of our rules. As well as you putting up somewhat of a fight on my simple request to take a quick look at our policy.

If you’d read our rules you’d know that ban evasion is not tolerated.

Appeal denied for attempted ban evasion under the name DavyJones. You may appeal no sooner than May 29, 2023 (six months after your most recent attempt to ban evade) with a voucher of good behavior from another SS14 or SS13 server.

If you do make another appeal at that time please post a link to the webpage where our rules are available online to prove that at a minimum you at least looked for them.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png