remi does not want to hurt people anymore

yingerbinger

GAME BAN

user name: yingerbinger
reason for ban: killing people and breaking lights as remi
date of ban: 19/12/2022

length of ban: 26/12/2022

Short description of ban:     so I ssd or died I do not know but I saw that the remilia role was available after a few runs as a rat and a pai so I chose it I had a idea that I was going to be a remi that hated lights and hated Janis so I typed in ooc I think to ask my care taker to give me perms in role play so that I could be a mad remi he said yes so I went breaking lights and running I get that it annoys people most of the time but at the time I was having a lot of fun and just chilling at the time also I was not taking my adhd meds I do not know if that is relevant but I think it is but I wish to be unbanned because I really think I was just getting bored and wanted something to do that would also be a good roleplaying experience for me and I was selfish thinking that it was fun for others

Reason to be unbanned: I believe in second chances and I hope to be back on the server soon thank you for reading this! I also think I just need the ban shorten not fully lifted also if you could send a list of rules under here that would be amazing or just turn it into a role ban that would be nice Thanks!

peanut posting info, this person also got a day ban from Nyano for self antaging and blamed it on "not taking ADHD meds" there as well

also unless it was a different remi this timing lines up with a round i was chap and had a remi that just hung out until they decided to attack welder fluid to blow it up. 

i can provide proof of both if wanted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Jschip said:

peanut posting info, this person also got a day ban from Nyano for self antaging and blamed it on "not taking ADHD meds" there as well

also unless it was a different remi this timing lines up with a round i was chap and had a remi that just hung out until they decided to attack welder fluid to blow it up. 

i can provide proof of both if wanted.

For the record providing extra context to staff is not peanut posting and is encouraged if you have any.

Yes I do admit that self antag is how do I explain this really bad but I cant help it I guess that's why I asked for a list of rules. again for my adhd like I stated I usually write down these things on note cards so I can look at the rules from time to time but I guess I did not for the game.

13 minutes ago, Chief_Engineer said:

You were not in the round this ban is from

Understood,

Yes I do admit that self antag is how do I explain this really bad but I cant help it I guess that's why I asked for a list of rules. again for my adhd like I stated I usually write down these things on note cards so I can look at the rules from time to time but I guess I did not for the game.

you can see the rules you had to look at for almost a min on first connection at anypoint from the menu. also as someone else with ADHD as well you are doing harm to your fellow neurodivengents by continuing to act like you have no control over taking your meds or not. 

Edited by Jschip

Just now, yingerbinger said:

sorry for the bad grammar but I meant to say yes I do admit that self antag is a beg part of how I got banned

• Project Manager
2 minutes ago, yingerbinger said:

A list of rules is available both in the game and in a more detailed form at https://wiki.spacestation14.io/wiki/Server_Rules. Additionally, players can use ahelp to get clarification on rules before taking any action they're uncertain of.

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png

21 minutes ago, Jschip said:

Understood,

you can see the rules you had to look at for almost a min on first connection at anypoint from the menu. also as someone else with ADHD as well you are doing harm to your fellow neurodivengents by continuing to act like you have no control over taking your meds or not. 

I've never said I had no control I said that I did not take them

your inferring that I'm just one of those emo kids saying like Its not a phase mom type shit.

• Project Manager

The admin team has looked into the situation and were able to confirm that you did get permission from the chaplain to break lights. This was considered by the team in determining the result of your appeal.

We also saw that within 2 minutes of initially joining the round you asked to be shot dead. You cycle through a bunch of ghost roles between dying and becoming remi. As remi, you immediately use emotes to ask the chaplain if you can destroy lights, then start breaking them once given permission. At some point you also decide to attack a station pet, then another player, all while continuing to use emotes to bypass remi's chat restrictions. This, along with your note history, which includes trying to make sci independent, was also taken into consideration by the admin team.

The decision of the admin team is to deny the appeal, keeping in place the original ban duration. You are encouraged to familiarize yourself with the rules before playing again. Several are relevant to this specific situation, and it's very possible that those are not the only ones you need to refamiliarize yourself with.

image.png.bc33d4c567502f1e0c0325f43cb6f70b.pngimage.png.a54e0c38b83579a437f56d4e5b55048b.png