Ban appeal: The Many monthss later edition

SnowySpook223

SS14 account: SnowySpook223
Character name:  Monsoon Crinkleton
Type of Ban: Game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: i believe it was back in april and its a perma ban
Reason for Ban: Shouting at everyone and admins because you got jobbanned. then just told me to appeal
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard
Your side of the story: i was going to grab a gun as hop cause the round before i played as hop people broke into my office took my id and gave most of the station aa, so it was for safety because i was takin 0 chances , i get notified i was getting a job ban for "power gaming"  and then get turned into a synthesizer which pissed me off and i told the admin to screw off or somethin like that, then, i got banned, for "yelling at everybody " when in reality i only yelledd at the admin
Why you think you should be unbanned: First: I only yelled at the admin, no one else, Second: It has been a really long time, Third: I was stressed out by school at the time

• Project Manager

You were informed on your last appeal that you were banned for a minimum of six months and require a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server, before you would even be considered for an appeal - this is not optional. You're also technically two days early, since you were told you could not appeal before December 21st, 2022, but I digress.

You do not seem to have any kind of voucher attached to this appeal despite being advised you would need one. Considering this is also a copypaste of your previous appeal that you originally posted on October 2nd, we will be denying the appeal at this time. Come back in two days with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server if you want a more favorable response.

image.png.1a5e9a169ce19ccf8ccb7d82e11b7caf.png

• Raised Eyebrow 1