New mechanics with syringes

FIllIN13

Hi! 
I propose the idea that if a person is not successfully interacted with 4 times using a syringe, they are given a bleeder and the syringe has a broken needle, which makes it no longer usable.
This way it will be easier for doctors to interact with patients because the patient will understand that they cannot move.
Also, to avoid that the syringe can be stolen and you start injecting it on purpose, so that the needle breaks in your hand, you should make a warning sign, which will be visible for 1 second (like doctor/any other player pointing at a vein with a needle). 
That's it, I think these mechanics are interesting.

• Game Admin

Sounds like a cool idea to make med syringes more dependant on the patient cooperating!

The only issues I can think of, would be someone purposefully breaking syringes into people, but that's it really. You seem to have covered this in the last bit, but I don't understand what you mean-

1 hour ago, Whisper said:

Вы, кажется, рассмотрели это в последней части, но я не понимаю, что вы имеете в виду-

Sorry, I'm just not an English speaker, so I use a translator.
Yes, I explained it in the last part. To prevent the intentional use of this mechanic, you should add a warning sign for 1 second that the interaction will be made using a syringe (as if the doctor is pointing a syringe on a vein)

• Game Admin
13 hours ago, FIllIN13 said:

you should add a warning sign for 1 second that the interaction will be made using a syringe (as if the doctor is pointing a syringe on a vein)

Oh okay! I get it now, I'm just not sure how this will work with the current interaction system... since one interaction seems to do one event at a time with the result being either interupted or finished... maybe it would cause two interaction bars on use? I don't know if it's possible to queue a second action with a single use but that might work to give the warning!

• 2 months later...