Trying to get unbanned 2 electric boogaloo

Hmeister

SS14 account: Hmeister
Character name: I think Dickhead Dan.
Type of Ban: Server ban.
Date of Ban and Duration: Many months ago.
Reason for Ban:  In image below
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard.
Your side of the story: After so long I don't remember perfectly but I'm pretty sure it was me naming my characters dumb names and pissing off admins. Opening SS14 to send the ban reason reminded me, I tried to evade ban for some reason. thinking back, I have no idea why I did that and I don't think Il have a reason to do it again.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was told to wait and I have! and I really like ss14 and MRP on unofficial servers is getting stale, I want too go back to LRP.
to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.
Anything else we should know: I got a lot more experience in SS14 playing on servers like Nyanotrasen and Clonevax, and I won't name myself after phallic objects next time I'm around I swear.
image.thumb.png.ed0d27e41098051e8ce5fb324d903f2f.png

• Game Admin

From your previous appeal:

I get the overwhelming feeling you are not a player we want playing here. Furthermore, because of your ban evasion attempts, you may only appeal this ban in six months from now (03/21/2023) and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

You're 3 months too early and you don't have a voucher. Denied.

image.png.aec77a9db2471e0d9c572ec13d28700c.png

• Stealth16 locked, unlocked and locked this topic