Artem - banned for talking in russian on an english server

Artem

SS14 account: Artem
Character name: Jessey Wright
Type of Ban: banned from "wizard's den" servers
Date of Ban and Duration: about 2-4 weeks ago
Reason for Ban: i was talking in russian on an english server
Server you were playing on when banned: wizard's den lizard
Your side of the story: i ran into people that were talking in russian on wizard's den lizard multiple times, i wanted to explain to them that this is an english server and that they need to talk in english, if they didnt understand that if everyone talks in english - then the server is english, i assumed they would not understand any of my words if i were to speak in english to them, i explained it in russian and got banned for that
Why you think you should be unbanned: i usually played on wizard's den lizard, after i got the ban i found a couple good servers to play on, but they either have 80/75 online most of the time, or its a custom game mode, because of this ban i almost cant play SS14 at all. If i get unbanned i probably wont bring back any value, im pretty sure no one even remembers me. As i said before, i ran into people talking in russian, explained that they should talk in russian, most of them said something like "i dont care, i will roleplay as a russian on an english space station" and kept talking in russian, i just continued to play and talk in english, and i am the one who is getting banned (sorry if you did ban them). I want to point out that i did explain it to them in local chat instead of LOOC or OOC, but i understand my mistakes, i will try to avoid them as much as possible

• Project Manager

I understand your willingness to help, but it's hard to parse through who is speaking Russian because they want to help and who is speaking Russian because they don't know any better. 

Your ban will be lifted momentarily, I apologize for the inconvenience.