Ban appeal

Skylord

SS14 account: Skylord

Character name: Ryan Reynolds

Type of Ban: Naming issues

Date of Ban and Duration: 12-13-2022

Reason for Ban: Naming issues

Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard

Your side of the story: The name I used was of a fictional character form an obscure scifi show called firefly where the main character was a space cowboy and I thought it would fit the theme.Also I was not aware that he shared a name of an actor until a friend of mine told me. I was also not giving a warning about my character's name.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I was not aware that the name I used violated the rules

Anything else we should know: I am not aware of mainstream movies or the actors involved or portray

I also enjoy the server and the game it is very fun and wacky 

Fixed formatting:

SS14 account: Skylord

Character name: Ryan Reynolds

Type of Ban: Naming issues

Date of Ban and Duration: 12-13-2022

Reason for Ban: Naming issues

Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard

Your side of the story: The name I used was of a fictional character form an obscure scifi show called firefly where the main character was a space cowboy and I thought it would fit the theme.Also I was not aware that he shared a name of an actor until a friend of mine told me. I was also not giving a warning about my character's name.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I think I should be unbanned because I was not aware that the name I used violated the rules

Anything else we should know: I am not aware of mainstream movies or the actors involved or portray

I also enjoy the server and the game it is very fun and wacky

We should not be expected to have to fix the formatting of your appeal to make it legible. I would deny it based on this alone if your ban wasn't already expired.

You also clearly understood this name is a reference to a fictional character or person, even if you don't know that he is "one of the highest-grossing film actors of all time". I strongly suggest you just use a random name.