Theviper139's Application

theviper139

In-game Username:theviper139
Discord username:theviper139 
Characters you play:Felix Schneider 
How long have you been playing SS13 or SS14? About 500 hours now worth of play time.

How many hours are you available per day:
Days you are available on:2-4 hours, all week depending.

Prior administration experience (SS13 experience recommended). Please also post a way for us to verify this:None
Have you been banned from our game servers or SS13 servers before?- No

This is the more essay-y part of the application, you should answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers?- the role of the admin on SS14 is to provide help and maintain "order" on the station. Weither it be assisting the grey tide on how to do jobs or roles to punishing those that break server rules and giving a thought out ban.

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the server?- I feel its alright, its nothing too over the top or underwhelming its a nice little in-between that keeps you immersed but doesn't suck you into the character.

Why do you want to become an administrator for SS14?- honestly I hope I can help out the way admins have helped me and assist others new to the game that fall in love with it like I have. I also hope I can help out with empty slots I see every once in awhile where someone needs help and there's no admin on leading to them doing something they weren't aware of thats rule breaking or to the straight up mass killers.