Patrick_Bateman - [Perma]

Patrick_Bateman

SS14 account: Patrick_Bateman

Character name: No idea, probably something randomized

Type of Ban: Game ban.

Date of Ban and Duration: No idea, probably about a year ago from today

Reason for Ban: "Slur in IC"

Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard

Your side of the story: At the end of the round I typed a few random bad words because I wondered if the server used a filter system like /tg/ does where you can't say bad words or OOC terms ("xD", N word, "bitch", R word, "revs!", website links, etc)

Why you think you should be unbanned: I would like to play again as the game looks really fun and promising and it has been about a year since I last played. Besides this I had no infractions on this server or any other server. 

Anything else we should know: I'm a noob to this game and SS13 as a whole

I would question the validity of if you are actually as new as you claim if you know that /tg/ utilizes an automated filter. I would also question your intentions if you just "want to test and see if you can say slurs". We do not appreciate you attempting to probe the system to see where the boundaries lie by blatantly breaking the rules.

We also do not appreciate you attempting to evade your ban under "ROBLOX_PLAYER". You may only appeal this ban with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server and only after 6 months from your last evasion attempt (03/19/2023).