Ban Appeal

Noyou260

SS14 account: Noyou260
Character name: The ambassador
When was the ban: 7th of december 
Server:  Wizard's den Lizard
Your side of the story:  So I was playing SS14 as CMO so these chemists managed to get me to help them pass of poisons and stuff like that so I made some Poison first ( I always do this for suicide if I need to get out of jail when I'm falsely arrested) and these people let me pass on the poison pills to the crew and even made Heartbreak for me to give to people saying it was poison so I did it cause one of them was a traitor so I might have been killed if I didn't and that's all I can remember
Why you think you should be unbanned:  I do not want to be unbanned just have my ban to be shortened to a max of 2 months or less I don't know whatever you think is necessary for  self-antagging I do say I have been banned before and I admit to those and did serve my time and if I do get back to the community I will not kill anyone unless I'm antag and I will be making a new account if possible if that isn't allowed please tell me I think it was partially unfair for a perma ban but that's all I have to say

Anything else we should know:  I don't think there is much to know but I do have to say the chemists did persuade me and one person said to me '' Last round you were self-antaging '' in Local chat
appeal, include it here. - Your sincerely Noyou260 

36 minutes ago, Noyou260 said:

SS14 account: Noyou260
Character name: The ambassador
When was the ban: 7th of december 
Server:  Wizard's den Lizard
Your side of the story:  So I was playing SS14 as CMO so these chemists managed to get me to help them pass of poisons and stuff like that so I made some Poison first ( I always do this for suicide if I need to get out of jail when I'm falsely arrested) and these people let me pass on the poison pills to the crew and even made Heartbreak for me to give to people saying it was poison so I did it cause one of them was a traitor so I might have been killed if I didn't and that's all I can remember
Why you think you should be unbanned:  I do not want to be unbanned just have my ban to be shortened to a max of 2 months or less I don't know whatever you think is necessary for  self-antagging I do say I have been banned before and I admit to those and did serve my time and if I do get back to the community I will not kill anyone unless I'm antag and I will be making a new account if possible if that isn't allowed please tell me I think it was partially unfair for a perma ban but that's all I have to say

Anything else we should know:  I don't think there is much to know but I do have to say the chemists did persuade me and one person said to me '' Last round you were self-antaging '' in Local chat
appeal, include it here. - Your sincerely Noyou260 

I think I was banned by Moony but i'm not sure

• Project Manager

Well i'll be damned, i guess the chemist were it all along. Did they also help you with *checks notes* all these 3 other bans for murderboning?
Also admitting to making an alt, lovely.

Open another appeal and try again convincing us to make you play on our servers, considering you have a long history of not being able to follow the rules. And dont blame it on the chemists, cmon man, seriously?

grafik.png

Cheers,
Paul

• Paul locked this topic