[JoeyMaguire Game Ban Appeal] [Beating up a cuffed player as HOS and agitating the admin ]

JoeyMaguire

Character name: Don't remember the name of my character (Maybe Greg).

Type of Ban: Banned from being security or captain.

Date of Ban and Duration: Couple of months ago. 

Reason for Ban:  I was beating a cuffed player as HOS and when questioned why I was acting panicked and agitating the admin.

Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard [US West]

Your side of the story: The man I cuffed wouldn't stop talking so my dumbass decided to beat him to a pulp and when the admin started questioning me I do admit I was a little agitating but that was because I was nervous. 

Why you think you should be unbanned: I know I had 40 hours at the time of being banned and that's a lot of time to adjust and understand the rules of the game but I honestly had no idea what I was thinking when I beat up the cuffed person and I'm honestly sorry. 

Anything else we should know: At the time of being banned I just got SS14 back so that's why I was being a little "noobish"

I do not believe this as it is not supported by your connections.

You first connect using Freddy in December 2021, then a large gap until July 2022. Then we start seeing JoeyMaguire on 11/12/22. Then we see Freddy back on 11/25, and you ask me about your bans on 11/29 using Freddy, and almost immediately switch back over to JoeyMaguire. I find this incredibly suspicious.

I thought the two accounts were linked, and I also forgot the password to FreddyHasBigCake890 so I said fuck it I'll use JoeyMaguire because I thought it'd save me time instead of looking which email my other account was linked to, which I don't think I even have access to anymore 

Your claim for your account has me suspicious but overall I do not think you are lying nor have we had any noteworthy problems with the playtime between your two accounts.

I will remove the rolebans which are preventing you from playing security, however I will be banning the other username only. This is the only account you should use and I will transfer anything else over.

This appeal is accepted.