Ban Appeal

IPuroI

Hello I would like to say that I am not the same person as Noyou260. So I was letting my younger brother (7) play on my steam account so I helped him set up a SS14 account Noyou260 and I come back today and It says that someone on this device or connection has a perma ban so like I asked him and he said that he kept feeding the crew poison and self antaging so I would like to say may you unban him (I'll delete his account and hide SS14 so he can't play) so I can play again if not possible may you lower the ban to minimum 1 month if that is not possible then I do not really mind but I do have to say thank you for keeping our community safe. - IPuroI

1 minute ago, IPuroI said:

Hello I would like to say that I am not the same person as Noyou260. So I was letting my younger brother (7) play on my steam account so I helped him set up a SS14 account Noyou260 and I come back today and It says that someone on this device or connection has a perma ban so like I asked him and he said that he kept feeding the crew poison and self antaging so I would like to say may you unban him (I'll delete his account and hide SS14 so he can't play) so I can play again if not possible may you lower the ban to minimum 1 month if that is not possible then I do not really mind but I do have to say thank you for keeping our community safe. - IPuroI

BTW I let him use my account I created this today since he was making people hate my other account

• Paul locked this topic
  • Project Manager

you and your brother are also quite obviously the same person, judging from your writing as well as login history. stop bullshitting and make a proper appeal if you want to be unbanned

Cheers,
Paul