Timmy Two-Toes - First and only ban was a Perma Ban for "mime antagonising security" a year ago

Timmy_Two_Toes

SS14 account: Timmy Two-Toes
Character name: Timmy Two-Toes
Type of Ban: Game Ban
Date of Ban and Duration:  11/09/2021
Reason for Ban: The ban message is so long that it doesn't fit on the screen. It says something about how mimes aren't allowed to break into places or antagonise security. This was back when there was one station with 4 hallways and not many places to go.
Server you were playing on when banned: Lizard I think
Your side of the story: I was trolling people as a mime (floor slips, shoving, making people chase me etc) and the map was so small with so few people that the admins got annoyed and decided that my first ban should be permanent for some reason.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Perma ban is over the top with no previous temp bans, plus the admin who did it seemed new as he had to ask for advice from the other admins. I'd like to see how ss14 has progressed since I've been playing ss13. I've never been banned from ss13 for doing the same things there for an entire year.
To return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it. I'm not here to bring value to anybody, I just want to check out the game again. Though if it helps, I've been roleplaying the exact same character on ss13 for a year and people love the character. Banning me temporarily would have been more suitable than going straight to a permanent ban.
Anything else we should know: I would be surprised if anybody even remembers me.

image.png.9693424cc7a48f2b11b048e437b41402.png

First, the full ban reason is above, just for clarity.

On 11/24/2022 at 10:11 AM, Timmy_Two_Toes said:

[...] the admins got annoyed and decided that my first ban should be permanent for some reason.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Perma ban is over the top with no previous temp bans, plus the admin who did it seemed new as he had to ask for advice from the other admins.

Second, to address this, you most certainly have two prior bans on file not even a week before for the same behavior it would seem:
image.png.70d8c4bcac2332942d6740a146acba0d.png

And third, to address this:

On 11/24/2022 at 10:11 AM, Timmy_Two_Toes said:

[...] I'd like to see how ss14 has progressed since I've been playing ss13. I've never been banned from ss13 for doing the same things there for an entire year.

[...]

I'm not here to bring value to anybody, I just want to check out the game again. [...] Banning me temporarily would have been more suitable than going straight to a permanent ban.

Whether or not your behavior was permitted on an SS13 server has no relevance. It is not permitted here. Seeing as you're not here to bring value to anybody, we do indeed think a permanent ban is more suitable.

I would be surprised if anybody even remembers me.

And lastly, suffice to say, several admins who have been around longer than me instantly recalled your name when this appeal was written. We suggest that if you want to "check out the game" that you do not do it on official Wizard's Den servers. This appeal is denied, re-appeal in a month (12/26/2022).