PinPaladox - ERP

PinPaladox

SS14 account: PinPaladox
Character name: Patrick Mason/Jean Luc-Linton
Type of Ban: Game Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: 11/16/2022 Permanent/Appeal Only
Reason for Ban: Don't completely remember the exact reason but I'm certain it was: ERP/Inappropriate Comments and Behavior
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's Den Lizard
Your side of the story: I was playing as clown and thought it would be funny to go and write "THE CUM ZONE" in the bar and then draw a bunch of white splatters. And then when the janitor came and cleaned it up I then said "No. My cum collection!". Admin Chief_Engineer then messaged me the following round and explained that I was breaking the ERP rule, I apologized and said I wont do it again. But he still had to ban me.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I truly didn't intend any ERP, I misread the rule and thought it only meant full on sexual acts and roleplay. I was simply just trying to be funny as clown and thought this wasn't really crossing any lines, but I understand now that it absolutely was. I was unaware of the severity of this rule and didn't think that breaking it would lead to a full on permaban. I should've known better considering the server's minimum age is 16. I am now fully aware of the strict enforcement of ERP and apologize for my immature actions and will definitely follow the rules with more care and attention. I love this server and I would love to continue playing on it, if you choose to unban me, great, I will gladly keep playing without doing or saying anything inappropriate, if you don't, I understand.
Anything else we should know: None

Hey PinPaladox,

The ERP rule has recently been rewritten to be more clear and all-encompassing. This game is 16+ and as such with minors around we cannot allow such behavior. I think you understand this and we will be lifting this game ban. I trust we won't have a similar issue. This appeal is accepted.