NosKRL - RDM as HoS and using an auto clicker to grind role hours (accidently posted other ban appeal early so this is my new one)

NosKRL

SS14 account: NosKRL
Character name: Thomas Conrad
Type of Ban: Job Ban
Date of Ban and Duration: RDM as HoS - 8/31/2022 using an auto clicker to grind role hours - Somewhere around september 1st
Reason for Ban: RDM as HoS And using an auto clicker to grind role hours
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizard's den lizard [US West] 
Your side of the story: I have already made a ban appeal about this but Instead of getting all my job bans lifted I got unbanned from engineer jobs like atmos and engineer but I am going to explain everything again. RDM as HoS - I was bringing back a gun crate from cargo and they were transfering a man from perma to a regular cell because some people were trying to blow up perma. long story short I asked if he wanted to be executed I could've sworn he said yes but I guess he didn't. asked cap and he said "I'm not looking" which I assumed meant yes so I killed the man in the cell and went to the shuttle and that's the end of that. Using an auto clicker to grind role hours - long story short I became a engineer (technical assistant? I cant remember the name of the job) i got bored and used a auto clicker to unlock hop. went to sleep and woke up banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: its been about 3 months since the RDM as HoS incident and about 2 months and somewhere around 16 days since the auto clicker incident. it would be nice to get my job bans lifted and I feel like its been long enough. I would like to have these job bans lifted because I do really like head of staff jobs because they are really fun to play as. I did make some mistakes and I wont do that again.
Anything else we should know: I believe I'm job banned from all command jobs and I'm having trouble understanding how long my job bans are. it would be nice to know if they are permanent or end soon. if this ban appeal doesn't go into much detail I made a different ban appeal before this. and most of the reason for this ban appeal is to understand how long my job bans are as I don't think I was told.

• 2 weeks later...