apology and unban request

spidermonkeynamedcat

SS14 account: spidermonkeynamedcat
Character name: this was a long time ago I cannot remember
Type of Ban: game ban
Date of Ban and Duration: somewhere around July and permanent
Reason for Ban: random murder of station animals and escalation of the crew
Server you were playing on when banned: lizard
Your side of the story: i was being a dick for shits and giggles and i got banned 
Why you think you should be unbanned: it has been about 6 or 9 months since I was banned and I think I deserve a second chance if not that's fine.
if i do get unbanned i will try my best to read the rules thoroughly and be a good member of society. this ban was a good choice and i agree why i was banned 
Anything else we should know: i am very deeply sorry for what i have done and it has been a long time so can i please get a second chance

• Project Manager

So two things.

First, you were banned in July, specifically July 23rd. It is now November 10th. It has not been "6 or 9 months" since you were banned, it's been four.

Second, you attempted to bypass your ban an hour after you were banned to begin with. And again in August. And again in October. AND again today. So any amount of good faith you might have had got thrown out the window about four months ago, and you've been pretty good about making sure we don't have a reason to trust you by so diligently checking to see if you can log in on your alt account on an almost monthly basis.

Appeal denied, you may appeal again in six months from today (no sooner than May 10th, 2023), preferably with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

• Sad 1