Africa username and black skin

mqopi

= Post title =

Mqopi - [Africa username and black skin]
I used google translator to write this, because my english is not best. If here is mistakes im sorry.

= For game bans =

SS14 account: mqopi
Character name: Africa
Type of Ban: Server ban
Date of Ban and Duration: Few minutes ago
Reason for Ban: "naming your character "Africa" and a caricture of a black man"
Server you were playing on when banned: Wizards Den Lizard [US West]
Your side of the story: I played as an African man with mental problems. He doesn't speak English well. When filling out the documents, he misunderstood the item "name" and wrote his native continent there. I took the skin of a black character, because in Africa most people are black. I wanted to be a real African because I like black people I copied this from google translator sorry for white text i dont know how to delete it
Why you think you should be unbanned: I wanted a funny gameplay and make people laugh because i think its a little boring gameplay. But now i understood i could offend someone. Im really sorry. I like this game so much and want to play it again
Anything else we should know: Before ban i was with no clothes. Im sorry

= For Discord bans =

Discord account: Your Discord username including the # identifier. eg. Clown#1234
Commonly used names: Other names that you commonly use if your Discord ID is not the same. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion.
Banning admin: If you know who you were banned by, put it here. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion.
Ban reason: <If you know the reason why you were banned, summarize it here. Ideally have this provided to you by someone who can see it in the audit log on the discord server. Otherwise, feel free to remove this portion.>
When was the ban: You can estimate when you were banned if you are unsure
Your side of the story: Explain what happened in your own words.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Why should you get this opportunity to return, what value do you bring back to the community? Was your ban unfair? Justify it.
Anything else we should know: If you have anything else you feel is relevant to your
appeal, include it here.

• moony locked this topic